- Rooftop terrace at 85 meters height
- The fastest free WiFi in Amsterdam
- 300 indoor parking spaces
- Free shuttle from Schiphol
- GreenKey GOLD certificate
- WHG Hotel of the Year 2014
- Best Hotel Netherlands – IHA 2015
- Quiet Room® Label
The Amsterdam Central Railway Station is the most frequented historic building in the Netherlands. Will you be taking the train to the central railway station? Nearly all forms of public transport depart from this station to the various districts in the city.
From Central Station to hotel
On the west side of the Amsterdam Central Railway Station, there is a direct tram connection to the hotel. Tram 13 (towards Geuzendveld) takes you to the Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre within 20 minutes, making the hotel easily accessible to train travellers.