- Rooftop terrace at 85 meters height
- The fastest free WiFi in Amsterdam
- 300 indoor parking spaces
- Free shuttle from Schiphol
- GreenKey GOLD certificate
- WHG Hotel of the Year 2014
- Best Hotel Netherlands – IHA 2015
- Quiet Room® Label
Every year an abundance of events are organised in Amsterdam. The Dutch capital city is an ideal place for combining an event with an enjoyable weekend away, or simply a great day out. In the heart of Amsterdam you can enjoy the city's historic character whilst becoming acquainted with Dutch traditions and customs.
Listed on this page are the main and largest events in the vicinity of the hotel. Alternatively, why not talk to our concierges at the hotel, who will be more than happy to help you to find a fun and appropriate event during your stay.
- The Amsterdam Canal Festival, with a magical concert held on the Prinsengracht canal
- The Rembrandt exhibition at the Rijksmuseum (Dutch National Museum) in which the later works of Rembrandt are exhibited in a beautiful ambiance
- The Amsterdam Dance Event 2016, the international highlight in the world of dance
- Ice Amsterdam, on Museum square, where you can go iceskating or enjoy a hot chocolate
- In the summer Amsterdam is full of festivals, like Loveland, Mysteryland and Sensation