Negen Straatjes (Nine Streets)
- Rooftop terrace at 85 meters height
- The fastest free WiFi in Amsterdam
- 300 indoor parking spaces
- Free shuttle from Schiphol
- GreenKey GOLD certificate
- WHG Hotel of the Year 2014
- Best Hotel Netherlands – IHA 2015
- Quiet Room® Label
Looking for the latest fashion trends? The Negen Straatjes (Nine Streets) area is known as the most unique and authentic shopping area in the centre of Amsterdam. Together they form an attractive district on its own. Nine small side streets take you past second-hand, vintage or trendy clothing shops. In nearly all of these shops you will often find the owner of the store and they are proud to explain everything about their products.
From hotel to Negen Straatjes (Nine Streets)
From the hotel you can easily take tram 13 which brings you in 7 stops (14 minutes) to the Westermarkt (Wester market) and from here you can walk in 5 minutes to de Negen Straatjes (Nine Streets).