- Rooftop terrace at 85 meters height
- The fastest free WiFi in Amsterdam
- 300 indoor parking spaces
- Free shuttle from Schiphol
- GreenKey GOLD certificate
- WHG Hotel of the Year 2014
- Best Hotel Netherlands – IHA 2015
- Quiet Room® Label
From its origin a popular neighbourhood and currently a favourite district of students, performers and young entrepreneurs. The Jordaan district of Amsterdam continues to be one of the most appealing districts in Amsterdam, with lots of charming pubs and plenty of sights. At the border of the Jordaan district you find the more than 85 metre high Wester Tower Church (Westerkerk). For many lifelong residents of Amsterdam, this church is the symbol of their city. During the summer, the tower is open to public and offers a beautiful view of the city.
From hotel to the Jordaan
From the hotel you can easily take tram 13 which brings you in 7 stops (14 minutes) to the Westermarkt (Wester market) and from here you can walk in 5 minutes to the Jordaan.