- Rooftop terrace at 85 meters height
- The fastest free WiFi in Amsterdam
- 300 indoor parking spaces
- Free shuttle from Schiphol
- GreenKey GOLD certificate
- WHG Hotel of the Year 2014
- Best Hotel Netherlands – IHA 2015
- Quiet Room® Label
Amsterdam is unique in its kind and for this reason a very popular destination for a day trip or a weekend getaway. The Dutch Capital offers Dutch hospitality in combination with a beautiful historic centre. No dearth of sights, visit the old inner city on one of our hotel bicycles.
The main attractions and sights in the nearby area of the hotel are shown on this page. In the hotel, our concierges would like to help you find the perfect excursion.
- The Royal Palace on Dam Square, in the city centre
- More than 2000 paintings of the Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh
- The Anne Frank Huis, in commemoration of the Jewish girl Anne Frank
- The Negen Straatjes (Nine streets), an absolute hotspot for alternative shoppers
- Visit one of the coziest neighborhoods of Amsterdam, the Jordaan
Avoid endless queus for the most popular attractions, like the Heineken Experience, Rijksmuseum and many others by buying a priority ticket online via this website.